Tuesday, July 9, 2013

post

                                 I'd like to point out that I was the only person in the class who actually painted the band aid on the model's nose from yesterday, just saying. However, we had another model come in today. Rather than work out lines and shape, we spent our time focused on value. I'm pretty content with how some of my sketches turned out but I know that I need to keep working at it. I normally don't enjoy value (or drawing in general) but I did today!
                                After stopping by a hardware supply store to pick up wire and other materials, we began building our dress. Sine we didn't have wire cutters, we started by making the skeleton for the bustier. We got pretty far and it looks really good- I'm excited to start attaching the paper and making the skirt.
One of the drawings I liked most. 
This is Lola, she is modeling are not near finished bustier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment