Thursday, July 11, 2013

post title here

                      Today we tried something a little different which were axiometric drawings. I had a lot of fun with it actually. It reminded me of the MC Escher drawings which are some of my favorite (I love optical illusions). During lunch, we had a lecture. One of the speakers was a recent graduate and her story calmed my nerves a little bit about applying to Parsons. Aside from that though, let'stalk about how amazing her work is, okay? I personally believe should not be helping other companies and should be starting her own label because the clothes and fabrics she makes are absolutely stunning. You know what else is stunning? The dress Jana, Sami, and I are making. I've almost finished the structure of the hoop, Jana finshed the form for the bustier, and Sami has plenty of paper cuts from folding all the pieces.  I can't wait to see the finished product.
Lookin' good. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment