Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday

           We branched off from value and dappled with color theory. We learned a neat technique to decide whether the next color step is a good one which is by using the gray scale. It makes me even happier to be at Parsons because I don't think I've learned anything really valuable in my art course at school other than how to pull a concept right out of the air and sell it for millions. I do enjoy those classes where we sit and mix paints, it's a little tedious but I also find it relaxing.
           We began making our accessories for our dress today. We decided on a bag made of weaved and ironed plastic as well as metal bracelets. I've also almost finished attaching all of the fabric to the skirt. One more day and it should be complete. Then, photoshoot! Woo! Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment