Saturday, July 27, 2013

Last Thursday

                           Even after a late night Wednesday, I still came in early to get a head start on my work. However, it did't really help. I thought I was all ready to print but it turns out I didn't have a bunch of links embedded, which became even more of a problem because some of the pictures had been nowhere to be found. Eventually I fixed my cover and it was ready to be printed. When it came out of the printer ,I realized that it was too orange- Jana looked like she had been hanging out with Snooki. So I tried editing it, which involved more links, but eventually it came out looking nice. Get my magazine ready was a struggle though. I went onto my online drop box where I had all my pictures save and somehow they all gt deleted. So I had to use pictures I already had. I cropped them though so you couldn't tell that they were. I accidentally only printed one magazine but I figured I can go back early Friday and finish the rest. Besides, the printers we being overflowed with work so there would have been a possibility that it would't have even come out right then and there.
VOILA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment