Saturday, July 27, 2013

totally not the last day, I don't know what you're talking about.

                       This last month has been one of the most amazing exeriences ever. I'm crossing my fingers that pre-college at Parsons will soon be college at Parsons. If I wasn't madly in love with the school before, I am now. I feel like I've become a better artist and have learned a lot of new skills, gotten better at old ones, and learned a lot of things about art and artists. Thank you so much to my fantastic teachers, Frank and Paul, for all they've done for me.
                      Friday was not all peaches and cream though. I got in early, around eight to go finish printing. I had put my magazine in the drop box so I could open it on another computer. When I opened it in the lab, though, it told me I didn't have five links embedded, which is not possible because I had printed the day before. I tried everything I could to make the magazine come out the way I needed it too but it wouldn't work. I now have 18 copies of unworthy magazines. The rest of the morning and afternoon was really great though. I loved seeing everybody's posters and work hung up the way it was. It looked almost like an actual gallery to me. I'm really going to miss this program but hey, sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment