Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22nd

                             Today was our last day of drawing and painting and I'm extremely upset about this because A) I really like the class, B) it means that summer program is almost over, and C) I may or may not be coming back ever again (cross your fingers and your toes that I will be). Today, we drew from the model one last time. It was also a little deja vu to the first time we used gouache; rather than using just black and white, we filled in the foreground and the background using colors that are similar in tone and have the same value.
                            In the afternoon, we learned how to use Adobe In Design aka Adobe ID aka Adobe, I'm Done with you. I just want my Photoshop, I can make a decent magazine on there! I probably should learn though, I'm sure once I get the hang of it it'll make more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment