Wednesday, July 24, 2013

halfway there except not really

                            Again, I spent the entire day sitting in front of the computer. However, instead of six hours, it was eleven. Can I put that on my college app? Will that get me into Parsons? I'm somewhere in between "my magazine is coming together" and "what is on my computer screen?". I definitely got the hang of AdobeID and Photoshop today but I spent a lot of time making sure everything was perfect (nothing is perfect yet, I only left because I didn't want to be riding the train at 11:30 at night). I'm making myself go in early tomorrow to get as much done as possible. I'm trying really hard to make this look nice because I want to use it in my portfolio. I think I'll look at some magazine and see how things are set up in there and try to incorporate it in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment